The process of closing out the books every month can make year-end accounting a breeze! But isn't this time consuming? Not when you know the steps to take monthly. We'll show you what to do in your QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise as well as learn what you can do monthly to ensure a tax return that will stand up again an IRS audit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Streamline the monthly and year-end cleanup and closing process for clients using QuickBooks Desktop
- Provide more timely and detailed financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and year-end basis
- Increase effective communication regarding client's financial position and performance through reporting
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Examine the process of closing out the accounting financials every month in your QuickBooks Desktop version and why this practice can make life so much easier at the end of the year.
- Learn the beginning steps to evaluate, close out, and clean up QuickBooks files monthly and at year-end for accurate reporting and tax return preparation.
- Identify why substantiating the numbers in QuickBooks on both the Profit & Loss Statement, as well as the Balance Sheet, can ensure an accurate tax return that will stand up against an IRS audit.