Companies operating in today's business climate are weathering a storm of major FASB updates. Companies and their advisors may want to consider non-GAAP options as they develop strategies involving revenue recognition, leasing, credit losses, and other FASB pronouncements. This session will provide an overview of special purpose frameworks that may present salient alternatives to U.S. GAAP for certain entities. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Indicate and discover non-GAAP option for client engagements
- Better comprehend special purpose frameworks
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Review of special purpose frameworks
- Discussion of non-GAAP options for financial reporting
- U.S GAAP alternatives for certain entities