Team development and performance are critical to leadership success. In this session, participants will examine team formation, learn about the balance between team performance and team health, develop team agreements, and understand the latest tips from Google's Perfect Team research to strengthen team experience. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending the presentation, you will be able to...
- Distinguish ways to engage and empower your team
- Apply a foundation for honest and productive conversations
- Identify where cognitive diversity is needed
The major subjects that will be covered in this course include:
- Collaboration at its best
- Creating Psychological safety
- Building trust, even when it has been lost
- The need for cognitive diversity amongst teams