This program will introduce useful features of Excel, with a focus on workbook structure, navigating within workbooks, understanding how to use formulas, formatting, and other introductory concepts. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall best practices to create and modify basic Excel workbooks
- Select basis formulas to analyze information
- Select formatting techniques to enhance Excel workbooks
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Understanding the structure of an Excel workbook
- Entering and manipulating data in Excel
- Creating and editing formulas
- Best practices for developing quality Excel workbooks
- Creating charts, graphs, and other forms of data output