This webinar will show you how to use Excel's charting and formatting features to present financial data to a non-financial audience. As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words." People tend to better understand your point when visuals are used. We will explore the many capabilities of presenting your data without showing rows and rows or columns and columns of data. Help your audience visualize the meaning of the data, whether it is a trend, an exception, a distribution or a good vs. bad relationship. This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create charts with ease
- Customize the elements of your charts
- Understand which chart will work best in your situation
- Use charting to visually communicate your data
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Selecting the right chart type
- Creating dynamic charts
- Choosing data to display as a chart
- Customizing charts with all the various chart options
- Printing and sharing your charts