Many people that use Microsoft Excel know a great deal about the functionality of the application. There are, however, a tremendous number of hidden tools that a high percentage of users overlook. Additionally, there are newer features that some have not had the opportunity to explore. This session shows some of the numerous time-saving tools and features that often go unused by spreadsheet creators. People that wish to become more efficient when using Excel should take this session! This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this course, you will be able to...
- List and use powerful but often hidden tools available in Excel
- Discuss some of the new features built into the spreadsheet application
- Work in a more efficient manner because of keyboard and ribbon-based tools
The major topics covered in this course include:
- The power of keyboard shortcuts
- Oft used features with more capability than meets the eye
- New helpful features
Note: This session is taught using Hands-On methodology. We provide practice files that tie to the examples in the course materials so participants can undertake all the steps in unison with the instructor.