The standard audit report will soon receive an overhaul. This course investigates major changes to the contents and format of audit reports for private entities while exploring the influence of changes to audit reports for public companies. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify major changes to the standard audit report
- Analyze the way that public company audit reports have impacted reports for private entities
- Distinguish required and optional provisions
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Examples of current public company audit reports
- Implications of SAS No.134
- Exploration of illustrative audit report examples
- Potential communication of Key Audit Matters (KAMs)