The Bank Your Brain Blueprint (TM) for CPAs: 8 Steps for Building and Monetizing an In-Demand Professional Knowledge Brand (TM) Do you have a passion for sharing your professional knowledge with other professionals and your clients? Would you like to be able to build a personal brand and monetize your intellectual property in the accounting channel? Then join Gary DeHart, publisher of Insightful Accountant and Tax Practice News and CMO, Gaynor Hardy Meilke, in the first part of this discussion the first four steps of a proven process for making bank with your brain. If you want to start sharing your knowledge with your peers and increase your practice revenue in the process, this session will provide you with an actionable plan, so you have an understanding of how to get started, increase your opportunities to train and inspire others, as well as create your own knowledge-based brand. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify the opportunities available to B2B professionals as educators and influencers
- Evaluate your own purpose and path toward leveraging your skills and knowledge for PR and paid media opportunities
- Select strategies for differentiating your personal brand
- Leverage revenue opportunities related to content, education, and partnerships
- Create a business plan for thought leadership and impact within the accounting and other professional services channels
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Growing your business revenue using thought leadership, speaking, educating, membership communities and PR efforts
- How to create a business plan for thought leadership and impact within the accounting and other professional services channels
- Pricing your services as a thought leader or educator as you determine key channels for your Professional Knowledge Brand products