The course provides a concise overview of the skills and best practices required to develop a successful remote accounting practice. Discover leading remote working technologies, how to avoid and address some common challenges of working off-site, and how to effectively manage a team of professionals who work outside a traditional office environment. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify how professionals can work just about anywhere and be even more productive and engaged than they would be if they were in an office
- Highlight strategies for managing remote staff in a growing firm
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Remote working overview
- Pros and cons of remote working
- Remote work case studies
- Leading remote work software and vendors
- Lessons learned to date
- Key resources and communities online tarter strategy for accountants