This course dives into the powerful, but potentially under-utilized, capabilities of Microsoft Excel. Designed for sophisticated users willing to approach spreadsheets from a unique perspective, this program encourages users to challenge the status quo by considering opportunities to take acceptable spreadsheets to a new level. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Evaluate lesser-known but powerful Excel functions
- Categorize your level of intellectual curiosity as you unearth ways to utilize Excel in manners you may not have previously considered
- Assess your mindset of professional skepticism that helps you explore the edges of Excel's capabilities
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Awareness of advanced functions
- Creative methods for data manipulation
- Using intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism to develop a problem-solving mentality
- Real-life examples of innovative ways to analyze and report data with Excel
- Using Excel to perform e-mail merges
- Many other functions and techniques that inspire you to continue exploring the depths of Excel and its seemingly bottomless toolbox
- Enhance creativity in your approach to developing Excel models