Looking for an idea that will help recruit and retain employees, engage customers, and invite investors? Sustainability is the solution! Sustainability is no longer just a "nice thing to do," it is both a business and moral imperative. Incorporating sustainable strategies into your day-to-day operations creates a competitive advantage, enhances your brand, and benefits the bottom line. On the business side, according to Harvard University, companies with strong sustainability initiatives have 4 times the sales growth, 8 times the employee engagement, and a 47% greater increase in stock value than their non-sustainable competitors. On the moral side, your customers and employees will no longer support an organization that does not address environmental and social issues. This session will explain the 6 benefits of sustainability and 6 steps to building a sustainable business. Learn how to make sustainability a competitive advantage to attract and retain loyal customers and high-performing employees. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Recall the variety of definitions of sustainability
- Distinguish between the three elements of the triple bottom line
- Analyze examples of sustainable business practices
- Apply methods to increase sustainable business practices
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Triple bottom line
- Sustainable business practices
- incorporating sustainability into every business decision