This course will introduce you the different types of business entities and the tax implications of contributions, distributions and earnings, among other topics. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify the different types of business entities
- Determine if a business client is using the most tax efficient entity structure based on its business goals
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Types of business entities (Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Limited Liability Company and Limited Liability Partnership)
- Considerations in choosing a business entity, including:
- limited liability protection
- management and control
- funding options and opportunities
- tax consequences for the owners and the business
- Future tax considerations that will impact various business entities