This program provides an update to the latest tax developments, rules and regulations impacting individual taxpayers, with a review and integration of the numerous 2021/22 legislation. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
- Identify and recall significant changes in tax forms
The major topics covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislative developments, cases and rulings impacting individual taxpayers
- Changes to Form 1040 and other related forms, worksheets and schedules
- Individual income items, itemized deductions and credits
- Updated tax rate schedule and other inflation adjusted items
- Implications for self-employed taxpayers of various legislation
- Section 199A changes, including use of carryforward passive activity and 199A losses
- Capital gains and losses
- Passive activity and hobby loss rules changes