Seismic changes in tax legislation is currently taking place, and the well-informed tax practitioner will want to attend this two hour monthly program in order to stay abreast of these developments! Approximately one-half of the program is devoted to individual tax issues, and the remaining time is spend on business entity taxation, IRS procedure, tax legislation and other issues. Due to the changing nature of the topic, learning objectives, course descriptions and program content will vary and will be provided in more specificity closer to presentation time. This course provides a concise look at the hottest topics affecting every tax practitioner. The first presentation of this course each month will be delivered live. Subsequent presentations during the month will be a rebroadcast of the live presentation.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Understand the newest tax developments and changes to the Internal Revenue Code
- Learn effective and efficient techniques for implementing new standards
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Current individual tax issues
- Current business entity tax issues
- Any current tax legislation occurring during the period
- Other issues affecting the profession, including IRS procedure, current cases, payroll, and other federal tax issues