What can you do to enhance your commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession? How will doing so bring you more business? In this unique and engaging ethics course, the instructor, Dr. Bruce Weinstein, The Ethics Guy (R), reveals ten crucial qualities of CPAs. They are: 1. Honesty 2. Accountability 3. Care 4. Courage 5. Fairness 6. Gratitude 7. Humility 8. Loyalty 9. Patience 10. Presence (focus or mindfulness) You're already a good CPA and a good person. This course will show you how to be even better. The result will be greater satisfaction in your professional relationships, a deeper commitment to the profession of accounting, and much more business. Please note that this is a stand-alone course for 2 CPE credits in Behavioral Ethics, but you'll maximize your ROI by also taking "Ethics: How to Build and Keep Your A-Team". Together these courses are two of the surest pathways to sustained success in accounting. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify ten crucial qualities of high-character CPAs
- Recognize why each quality is essential to sustained success in accounting
- Select focused questions to evaluate the character of job applicants
- Put yourself ahead of the competition if you're applying for a job (Hint: It involves explaining how your high character has consistently delivered positive results)
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Discover why the ten crucial qualities of high-character CPAs are essential to your success
- Learn how to evaluate these qualities in job candidates and why you must do so