This course describes how cyber attacks through impersonation are conducted. It also provides practical advice and recommended security controls to implement, reducing the likelihood and impact of an impersonation cyber attack. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify what a cyber impersonation attack is
- Recognize how impersonation attacks are conducted
- Distinguish security controls & protocols that can help prevent or minimize the impact of impersonation attacks
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Impersonation techniques used to launch cyber attacks
- Cybercriminals' focus: stealing financial assets and intellectual property
- Practical advice on controls to implement to reduce victimization from impersonation cyber attacks
- Practical advice to reduce the impact of a cyber attack