A discussion of recent law changes that impact capitalization, depreciation, and disposition of assets. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply an update of the tax provisions related to
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Recent tax legislation and developments related to capitalization
- Eligible property for Section 179 and Section 168(k)
- Discussion of the Section 179 deduction and its use to depreciate real property
- The Section 168(k) deduction and its use to depreciate real property
- Disposition of segments of real property
- Exchanges of tangible personal property after repeal of the like-kind exchange rules
- Other related topics