If you plan to or currently use Office 365, learning how to leverage the full breadth of features and functions of the OneDrive app for storing your files in the cloud is imperative. Leveraging OneDrive and SharePoint for your file storage platform maximizes your ROI in Office 365 because of the deep integration with other Office 365 apps. This course provides a thorough understanding of how to use OneDrive to maximize efficiency and security of your documents and files. Whether you have a OneDrive account as part of your Office 365 subscription, or as a stand-alone application, taking this course will be an invaluable learning experience. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify a plan to begin using OneDrive to store files in the cloud
- Recognize features of OneDrive to leverage the full power of Office 365
- Recognize how to increase the cybersecurity protection of your files
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the OneDrive interface and features
- Saving files to OneDrive through uploads and directly from applications
- Working with OneDrive files in your Office applications
- Managing the storage of your files in OneDrive
- Sharing access to your OneDrive files internally and externally
- Understanding how to manage your OneDrive configuration settings
- Using the OneDrive sync app to synchronize files to your local device
- Managing the OneDrive sync app settings