If you use Outlook to process your email, you are likely spending a substantial part of your day processing incoming email messages. This course is designed to show you a multitude of tips and tricks to reduce time spent processing emails. We will cover every feature available in Outlook to streamline and automate your email processing. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the features that are available in Outlook to process and organize your incoming email messages
- Indicate when a particular Outlook feature can help you process your email more efficiently
- Identify best practices for organizing your inbound email
- Recognize opportunities to streamline your email activities to achieve greater efficiency
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Outlook interface and navigation
- Customizing your inbox display to meet your preferences
- Using folders to organize your messages
- Using QuickSteps and Rules to automate the processing of inbound emails
- Tools for deleting and archiving your emails
- Managing your junk mail settings
- Understanding all email option settings