Making Rain - Improving Success with Retaining Clients and Attracting Prospects provides tips and techniques for ensuring that your firm has the capacity to grow and expand its book of business in a healthy way. It costs more money to develop a new client than to simply retain an existing one. While a CPA firm with longevity needs to continuously develop new business to replace departing clients, a proper balance of marketing efforts should be divided between existing clients and prospects. Note: This course is recommended as a part of a 8-hour audit skills curriculum for managers, while it is also appropriate for anyone who has client relationship or prospecting responsibilities. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify the importance of continuously marketing to retain existing clients
- Recognize best practices for developing opportunities to engage with prospective clients
- Recall what differentiates your firm and its services from the competition in a way that is easily communicated and understood
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Continued marketing to existing clients
- How to better connect with existing and prospective clients
- Motivating prospective clients to engage with your firm
- Methods for building value perceptions with existing and prospective clients
- Differentiating your firm from the competition, including translating features into benefits
- Handling objections and closing a sale