Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
- Identify economic indicators that can assist in charting your organization's course.
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems.
- Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics. Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs.
- Economic and Human Resource trends
- Driving employee engagement and the employee value proposition
- Best practices to manage working capital
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Big Data
- Predictive analytics
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability