Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through all of the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession - don't get left behind!
- Identify recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on financial instruments, revenue recognition, and leases
- Audit and attest engagements update including SAS 134, SAS 135, and proposed SAS 136
- Recent activities of PCAOB
- Key changes to SSARS