The experienced practitioner always looks to learn the latest issues and techniquies in the arena of estate and financial planning. This course presents - in a day - the best of those issues and techniquies.
* To take an in-dept look at the latest issues and best techniques in estate and financial planning for 2012
- The uncerttainty of estate and gift tax planning after tax reform
- Common mistakes made by clients in estate and financial planning
- The modern era of domicile - related issues in tax, financial and estate planning
- Issues in charitable planning
- The proper use of split-interest trust
- Sophisticated insurance concepts\
- The need for proper IRA distribution planning
- Special planning issues for the older client
- "What is next* "