Participants will review how to maintain a heightened awareness of fraud with clients. The CPA should gain a better understanding of how to detect fraud with their clients. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include a lecture with generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
- Understanding the Impact of fraud
- Summarize the prevalence and impact of fraud.
- Understanding Fraud Prevention
- Tools to assist with Fraud discussions with clients.
- Understanding client internal controls
- Communicating Fraud Risks to clients
- Demonstrate how clients may protect themselves; fraud prevention tips and internal Controls
Fraud and its impact on our Clients