Learn how to navigate the Peer Review process using real life examples. This interactive workshop is designed for small and medium CPA firms will include lecture with generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts.
- Show the importance of Peer Review to our profession
- Illustrate the most frequent errors in a peer review
- Explain the different types of peer review reports
- Show the relationship of the SQCS's and the new SQMS to Peer Review
- Explain the Process of Peer Review
- Demonstrate knowledge to understand how to receive a "PASS REPORT"?
- AICPA Peer Review Standards