Today's competitive environment requires company leaders and teams to navigate diverse and often complex scenarios. Learn the importance of sound leadership skills. We'll differentiate between a leader and a manager, and learn to identify and eliminate roadblocks to successful leadership. Using typical scenarios, address common workforce issues and effective techniques to address workforce diversity.
- Identify leadership skills and common roadblocks.
- Recognize effective leadership vs. simply managing.
- Determine leadership skill-building techniques, including communications, negotiations and personal marketing.
- Recall leadership styles, the psychology of leading and ethical thought leadership.
- Leadership roadblocks
- Leadership vs. managing
- Skill-building techniques: communications, negotiations and personal marketing
- Leadership in ethics
- Psychodynamic leadership theory
- Leadership traits, skills and styles