Organizations that successfully balance control measures designed to enhance security with those developed to build efficiency will be more successful than those that do not. It is essential, especially with all the change that has affected business due to recent events, how organizations move forward as they build controls. The development of critical security measures with optimal productivity should be the focus.
- List areas in which security enhancements are currently important
- Discuss ways to strengthen security without impeding productivity significantly
- Understand specific internal control measures that are protective in nature and those that build efficiency
- Strengthening asset protection measures
- Ways to enhance efficiency
- Balancing operational activities