The need to create a safer work environment has become evident as instances of workplace violence have become more numerous. Coupled with the lessons learned during the pandemic in recent years, it has created a need for measures designed to safeguard workers and trading partners. This session identifies areas that should be considered as organizations develop safety measures. Then, we'll explore many of the controls that can be deployed to raise worker and trading partner safety and security.
- Understand the many factors that create risk for workers and others associated with an organization
- List the types of controls that are most useful as entities work to protect people
- Detail specific measures that can be installed for protection purposes
- What factors cause peril for individuals in a business environment
- Controls that strengthen personal safety at organizations
- The importance of education for people to enhance security