The ability for an organization to operate without online systems no longer exists. The dependence on connective technology becomes more significant as telecommuting expands and the fourth industrial revolution unfolds. The most publicized instances of theft and fraud all now relate to cyber incursions. The scope of cyber-tools now regularly used by businesses continues to increase. The importance of evolving controls to protect this segment of business operations also has greater significance. Those involved in creating measures to secure a company's cyber-footprint must be ready for all coming forth.
- Understand what is included in Cyber tools and how organizations use them
- Discuss the types of control measures that work best as entities strive to protect cyber-assets
- Detail how cyber/technology business operations are changing and becoming more important
- Understanding cybersecurity
- Policies, procedures and control measures to secure and enhance digital operations