In this continually revised course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most recent legislation and IRS guidance, as well as major trends on the horizon with a view toward planning considerations. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation.
- Understand the latest enacted tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Equity Awards and Compensation
- Schedules K-2 and K-3 Reporting Requirements
- Donor Advised Funds
- Is the "Employee vs Independent Contractor" conundrum about to explode?
- A comprehensive overview of Cryptocurrency, including important tax considerations in light of increased IRS scrutiny
- Detailed review of Loss Limitation Rules
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas