Don't just wing it when you can soar! To catch the eye of resource providers and fulfill the needs of leadership, it is essential that not-for-profits prepare financial statements which excel. This course will empower you with the knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting to surpass the expectations of financial statement users. Over 15 focused exercises are included to illustrate and refine today's best practices in not-for-profit accounting and reporting.
- Prepare not-for-profit financial statements that make a difference
- Select the accounting and reporting options that work best for the individual not-for-profit
- Skillfully apply today’s not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- The key requirements, options, and best practices seen in each of the basic financial statements
- Today’s core accounting and reporting requirements related to contributions and how to effectively and efficiently apply them
- How to analyze and incorporate the needs of financial statement users into a not-for-profit’s financial statements and disclosures