Data security is a front-of-mind topic for most businesses because the risk and cost statistics are sobering. Each of us is in the crosshairs because a typical internet-connected computer faces a cyberattack every 39 seconds. Businesses of all sizes should be cognizant of the ethical issues that must be considered when planning their approach to privacy and data security. In this webinar, we will explore both the risks we have traditionally faced in the workplace personally, as well as the novel set of data privacy threats and compliance challenge issues employers face with a remote and mobile workforce.
- Plan an effective approach to privacy and data security in the workplace as well as for the remote workforce
- Understand data privacy risks and threats faced today by both individuals and businesses
- Ethical duty to safeguard employee, client, and litigant data
- Common threats, including phishing, ransomware, and bad password management
- Security management of business and personal electronic devices
- Best practices for creating and securing passwords
- Insight into how our personal information is exploited in our daily lives