PivotTable is a fancy term for an Excel report that summarizes data. If you have not yet had the good fortune of exploring PivotTables, it is about time. In this session, we'll dig into PivotTables, understand the report layout options, and examine PivotTable formulas.
- Obtain a basic comfort level using PivotTables
- Understand the fact that external data sources can feed a PivotTable
- Use Excel's web browser to retrieve web data
- Explore PivotTable capabilities and functionality
- Retrieve data from a database and feed it into the PivotTable
- Pull web tables from web pages into Excel