If you are familiar with the Office 365 Teams app, you know it is an extremely powerful tool to transform the way you communicate, collaborate and share knowledge. What you may not know is how to configure Teams to optimize your ROI and how effectively your team members use it. This course takes you on a tour of the important setup and configuration settings you need to be familiar with to ensure the best Teams experience for your organization. Whether you are already using Teams, in the process of deploying it, or are contemplating whether or not to bring it into your organization, this course will prove to be invaluable. The information shared in this course is sure to help you avoid costly mistakes in your Teams app deployment. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine a strategy for configuring your teams and channels structure
- Identify how you want to configure your notification settings
- Identify how the Teams app integrates with other key Office 365 apps
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Defining your teams and channel structure - best practices
- Step-by-step guide on how to create and manage teams and channels
- How to organize your Teams navigation panel
- Configuring your notification settings
- Connecting Teams to external apps
- Understanding how Teams integrates with SharePoint, OneNote and Planner apps
- Tracking your Teams app usage analytics
- Archiving and deleting Teams and related content