This course provides participants with critical Federal tax law updates resulting from current laws, regulations and court cases impacting individuals. This course will cover the CAA of 2021 and the ARPA of 2021 amongst other legislative changes.
- Understand the major federal income tax laws impacting individuals as well as changes to Form 1040 and other related schedules and forms.
- Understand the new tax legislation passed by Congress.
- Understand the new administrative guidance issued by the IRS and Treasury Department.
- Understand the recent court decisions that impact individual taxation.
- Review of recent federal legislation and administrative rulings.
- Review of recent modifications to tax forms.
- Review of small business tax law and administrative update changes.
- Review of retirement plan changes.
- Overall review of tax practice and procedures.