Today's competitive and complex business environment requires the CPA to be a strong communicator. Learn to impart your position effectively, leveraging case studies. Topics will emphasize the communication process and techniques to improve oral communications, including the effective use of the telephone. Written communications will examine email, text, and "snail mail". Explore communication and personality types. Consider the importance of the human side, including empathy, ego and needs.
- Determine how to become a stronger communicator.
- Identify the communication process.
- Identify how to improve oral and written communications.
- Recognize empathy, ego and needs and personality types as they relate to communications.
- Becoming a stronger communicator
- The communication process
- Improving oral and written communications
- "Empathy, ego and needs," personality types and their influence on communications
- Case studies to summarize the webinar concepts